3.11.05

I love fall fruits.
I wasted an unspeakable amount of money last night on dinner at a place that I had wanted to go to for a while. Ant and I went to the Pewter Rose to give it's evening menu a try. We absolutely love the brunch they have on Sunday. But, as it turns out, that's what it does best and should stick to for reputation. Being one of only six tables in the restaurant at prime dining times would have been my first clue. The "peppered" goat cheese that came on my salad was not freshly ground, and the "jasmine" rice, was especially plain jane white rice. The Maine baked grouper, tasted like high quality fish sticks. The service may have been the kicker. My server was about as happy to be there as a whore is in church. Dry, boring and fake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home